Where Ergonomics is needed
For a better quality of working conditions, the characteristics of CarboSix carbon guarantee the satisfaction of every need in the working process. The system becomes a solution.
- Lightness (the operator can move the structure without the aid of winches or external support equipment, in ergonomics and without fatigue)
Where Thermal stability is needed
Modular carbon profiles are very popular for making cchecking fixtures.
- Thermal stability (carbon has no thermal expansion when the ambient temperature varies).
- Lightness (the operator can move the structure without the aid of winches or external support equipment, in ergonomics and without fatigue).
Where Lightness is needed
CarboSix carbon composite profiles are highly appreciated for the realization of robotic manipulation systems (anthropomorphic robots, cobots, linear axes and cartesian portals).
- Lightness (gripper lightened according to the payload with possible reduction of the size of the robot).
- Performance (a lighter structure increases the speed of use of the robot itself, reducing the work cycle time and consequently improving production).
PACKAGING E PALLETIZING
Where Functionality is needed
The versatility of carbon allows CarboSix products to be used in any context such as drive shafts, idle rollers and rubber paddles.
- Lightness (lightweight components in gripping and handling systems).
- Performance (a lighter structure reduces the work cycle time by improving production).
CUSTOM-MADE PARTS FROM DRAWING
Where Performance is needed
Thanks to an advanced waterjet cutting technology, we can produce micron-precise parts, adaptable to every need overcoming the limits imposed by conventional materials such as aluminum and steel. Furthermore, the elegance and refinement of the carbon weave are the must of any project that wants to be proposed as captivating and state-of-the-art.
- Versatility (different possibilities of use as bases for robotic sockets, components for industrial machines, for model making and design).
- Stiffness (increase in mechanical performance in relation to the weight of the component).
- Lightness (lightened components).